ALL CUSTOMERS MUST READ
THIS NOTICE BEFORE ENTERING
Please keep yourself, other customers and staff safe by following these guidelines,
we're sorry it's a large list but necessary if we are to operate safely and legally:
- Do NOT visit the pub if you feel unwell, or you are prone to coughing and sneezing.
- On arrival, wash your hands or use sanitiser.
- Observe social distancing and respect one another's personal space.
- Avoid shaking hands, hugging, and close contact with others.
- Don't arrange to meet in large groups, seated places only - NO standing.
- No vaping or e-cigarettes indoors, use outdoor smoking area.
- Pass each other carefully at pinch points and avoid face to face conversations.
- Don't move furniture - it has been positioned for social distancing.
- Observe signage and floor markers.
- Keep young children seated and supervise them during toilet visits.
- Make payments contactless where possible.
- Keep front door open and ceiling fans on to improve ventilation.
- Return glasses and cutlery to the dedicated areas.
- Keep sampling to a bare minimum to reduce contact and waiting time,
use the live beer board for full tasting notes.
- Make sure your seating arrangements are suitable for your party size and social distancing requirements.
- The management reserve the right to close the bar if an unsafe situation develops.